AKOSMA Training is a company located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, providing mobile application training services for developers all over the world.
The following training sessions for software development teams are available in English, French and Spanish:
- Android for iOS Developers with Java & Kotlin
- iOS with Swift & Objective-C
- Mobile Application Testing for Android and iOS
I can create and deliver custom training sessions for your company “à la Carte”, around the following subjects:
- Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Software Quality Management
- Full Stack Mobile Web Application Development
Hiring AKOSMA Training means:
- 100% Workshop. My sessions are meant for you to write and run code in your laptop, tablet or smartphone; they are not lectures, they are not seminars, they are meant for you to learn by doing. I will guide you through every step of the way and help you understand the underlying concepts as we move forward.
- Never more than 12 attendees per session. I make sure that every person attending my sessions is able to learn in a quiet, fun and engaging environment, and that their code always compiles and runs; I cannot guarantee this with groups larger than 12 people.
- Brain intensive. I divide every day of training in four sections; two in the morning, two in the afternoon, with a break in the middle, and another break for lunch. These sections are around 1.5 or 2 hours long, and are meant to dive into a specific subject. At the end of the first day you will already see the results!
At the end of the training session, all attendees get an extended version of the code they have worked on, as well as a booklet with the contents of the training (in English) in EPUB, Kindle, PDF and HTML formats.